Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting: Should celebrity pregnancies be considered newsworthy?

• Yes, celebrity pregnancies are newsworthy.

People love celebrities, and whether or not you're a fan of certain celebrities or not, pregnancies among celebrity couples are news. We live our lives precariously through celebrities, so when they have a baby, it's almost like they're a part of our family. In some ways, celebrity pregnancies are like royal pregnancies. Everyone is watching and wants to see what the newest member of royalty looks like, what the baby will be named, and so on.

• Yes, Everything Celebs Do is Newsworthy

Celebrities are famous for multiple reasons, and one of those reasons is because we allow them to be. Like many people, I enjoy reading about everything that goes on in the lives of famous folks and am happy to see my favorite stars in the spotlight. I'm excited that Ashton and Mila are expecting, and hearing about their soon-to-be baby boy or girl provides a nice mental break from some of the more serious things that are going on in the world.

• Yes, celebrity pregancies should be considered newsworthy.

With the news of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher expecting, many people are debating whether celebrity pregnancies should be considered newsworthy. I, personally, would rather read about the joyful things everyone wants to celebrate and announce to the world. The personal lives of famous individuals will always be shown to the public. Rather than airing someone's dirty laundry, let's continue to share in the happy aspects of being in the spotlight.

• They shouldnt be

I think that when it comes to things like the personal family life, the reporters and the writers should lay off a little bit, and let the celebrities have their own family life. Everyone should have time to themselves for things like this, and things like celebrity pregnancies are a step over the line into the celebrity's personal life. They can choose whether they want to announce it or not, but not have someone invading on their privacy when they want to keep it quiet.

• No, they shouldn't be news items.

No, I don't think celebrity pregnancies should be considered newsworthy. I think news coverage should stop when it comes to a celebrity's personal family life. Even celebrities have a right to privacy and respect. Privacy should be even more important when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth. We need to draw the line somewhere.