Miley Cyrus hospitalized with 'severe' reaction to antibiotics: Are performance schedules to rigid for entertainers to keep up with and stay healthy?

• Performace schedules can cause illness

Performance schedules are too rigid for entertainers to keep up with and stay healthy sometimes. This is because the constant singing, dancing, mental and emotional pressure of public performance and personality can add up and bubble over into emotional or physical sickness. Let's hope Miley Cyrus makes a speedy recovery.

• What Happened To Miley Cyrus Is Just A Sign That Entertainers Need To Focus On Health

What happened to Miley is just one incident that has happened and it probably will not be the last. Entertainers like her strive to be the best and to make the most money. Yet they neglect to take care of themselves. Now I'm sure there is that exception of course but this just goes to show that health is so important even to big shot entertainers.

• More Than Likely

I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but I do think performance schedules are too rigid for entertainers, especially when they are on tour. I'm not sure if these schedules are created by the entertainers or by the people above them, but health and safety should come first, not the almighty dollar.

• No they are not.

Performers know what they are getting into when they sign a contract and receive such a large salary that they should have to work hard as they are forced to in order to receive the money they are given. If a poor person were to get sick they would still have to work, so should stars.