• Unlikely for this neighborhood.

The average income level in this neighborhood is middle to upper-middle class. The chances of a next door neighbor being a millionaire are slim to none. Additionally, a millionaire would more than likely own much property and require much space. This neighborhood does not allow each home to be surrounded by more than a quarter acre at the most.

• No, I don't believe so.

They have stated that they have problems with money in the past and I know what job they hold so I don't believe there is any way for them to be millionaires yet. They are both young and have a family so I think their expenses are pretty high at this point.

• No, my neighbor is not a millionaire.

I do not believe that my neighbor is a millionaire. She lives alone in a small one-bedroom apartment, and she plays the harp professionally. She does not wear exceptionally fancy or flashy clothing, and she does not have social gatherings, though she does own a large car in which she can transport her harp. The lifestyle my neighbor leads, and the fact that she works to support herself and does not entertain guests, makes me conclude that she is not a millionaire.

• Nope not at all.

If anyone in this town has money, it's pretty well known. I live in a small community where everyone is nosy and has nothing better to do than collect information about others and gossip. I don't talk to anyone around here, but I'm pretty sure I would know if my neighbor was a millionare.

Formerland1 says2014-08-11T18:05:44.457
Not " next door " but like half a block away. .