Minecraft Hunger Games or Fortnite Battle Royale

Asked by: Kahow95oof
  • MinceRaft; State of the union address

This game clearly superior, all other are of the superfluous. Who can fight what is becoming of real truth? Can truly believe words that are in speaking when of talk of the online video gamular that is frotnine. Perhaps one day the others who do not see may see this.

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• MinceRaft; State of the union address

• Minecraft Hunger games good

The hunger games is gooder becuz minecraf has bettr skin than fartnut and it is big cool jajajajajajajaja. I like to kil the steve becuz they noob and i good. Also hunger game was fisrt so it was the muc more gooder game. The hunger game is best game pls agree cuz it is coolest

• My son is big into mincraft

F f ff f f vdfndsf slf sdlfjsf sd vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v

• OG Battle Royale Game

I don't know how to explain this but Minecraft Hunger Games is the best and the original Battle Royale style game. So yeah in my opinion Minecraft is better than Fortnite even though Minecraft will be 10 years old next year on May 17th, 2019. . . . . .

• Itz just more high quality,

BECAUSE fortnite has more skins and the battle pass that give you rewards for completing certain challenges. I say this because epic games also keeps their game balanced with no overpowered gun. Lil pump esketit I am lil tay. I broke haters I am balling in beverly hills dabbing on dem haters