• Meh, I guess

That's not saying much though, because WoW has a monthly subscription fee if you want to play past a certain point. Other than that, WoW certainly has more gameplay, story, and effort put into it, mainly because WoW was actually designed to a marketable product, whereas Minecraft was just a sandbox that Notch played around with, until someone suggested he should release it to the public.

Still, I personally find it annoying that everyone likes sandbox games just because it gives you freedom. I feel like it encourages developers to make a bare minimum environment with a few tools then sell it to a player under the guise of "you can make your own fun." But hey, what do I know? I'm just some filthy casual Dark Souls player who'd rather have an actual challenge than "express my creativity."

• Yeah, its better

In Minecraft, you can create an entire world, then you can choose if you want zombies/creepers/other things to try to destroy your world. I mean, come on. Who hasn't always wanted to create their own world without having to pay for all the supplies to do, and kill animals and "people" without having to go to jail or something like that?

• Mine craft sucks dogs

No non non non non no non no no no non non no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no non no