• Fifa is better than minecraft sucks because it get bored and fifa doesn't because you could play it every day and it has better graphics

Minecraft sucks because you could only mine and built and kill and the graphics sucks and fifa is better because the graphics and the language could be Spanish English French and german and it has a lot of teams I think fifa is way better than minecraft sucks guys don't vote for minecraft please

• FIFA is better than Minecraft

Personally, I think FIFA is better. For one, the graphics are a LOT better. FIFA is also releasing new versions of the game at a constant, even rate, whilst Minecraft's updates are quite random. But to be honest, FIFA is a game that you can easily get bored of whereas I can play Minecraft for hours and still have lots to do. Overall, it all comes down to opinion, and mine is that FIFA is better.

• Fifa is the worst game

Minecraft is better because fifa you only play football but in real life you can play it also minecraft you can express your creativity and explore the world over oceons and find monuments and fight mobs while fifa you only play soccer which is boring jfeje ejfejfe ejekjek ejkej sorry I am out of words so I scribbled

• Minecraft is a game which you can go all out and creative, unlike Fifa which only plays soccer and

Fifa is a ruled unentertaining game but no offence to Fifa players because I am not a Fifa fan myself bUT FIFA SUXS AND NO ONE LIKES IT EVENTHOUGH THERE ARE MORE COPIES THAN MINECRAFT INSTALLED BECAUSE IT IS FREE AND EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE IT THEY DON'T PLAY IT ANYMORE THEY PLAY M I N E C R A F T
    P.S. Only lazy players stay at home instead of going out to actually play football

• Minecraft is better

Minecraft gives you the opportunity to build and express you inner creativity and if that's not your thing than there is survival mode for more of a challenge. Fifa let's you do something that you can do any day of the week and is no fun. I don't personally play minecraft but i can appreciate a good game when i see one. Also p.S the graphics aren't terrible they are made to look both modern and retro a the same time and not realistic.

• Fifa sucks !

Soccer video games are terible ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! V! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! V

nickolas says2016-08-01T00:16:41.447
Oh Jesus! Would fans please stop comparing two or more games that are nothing alike!