• Fifa is better than minecraft sucks because it get bored and fifa doesn't because you could play it every day and it has better graphics

Minecraft sucks because you could only mine and built and kill and the graphics sucks and fifa is better because the graphics and the language could be Spanish English French and german and it has a lot of teams I think fifa is way better than minecraft sucks guys don't vote for minecraft please

• FIFA is better than Minecraft

Personally, I think FIFA is better. For one, the graphics are a LOT better. FIFA is also releasing new versions of the game at a constant, even rate, whilst Minecraft's updates are quite random. But to be honest, FIFA is a game that you can easily get bored of whereas I can play Minecraft for hours and still have lots to do. Overall, it all comes down to opinion, and mine is that FIFA is better.

• Fifa sucks !

Soccer video games are terible ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! V! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! V

nickolas says2016-08-01T00:16:41.447
Oh Jesus! Would fans please stop comparing two or more games that are nothing alike!