• I would say modern gaming is the best, but retro gaming is good too

To be honest, both retro gaming and modern gaming are good, they both offer a great amount of fun and excitement, I would rather play a modern game than retro, but I still play some retro games to this day as well, it just goes to show that you don't always need a powerful console to run the greatest games!

• Retro gaming brings backs the classics that no one played before

Retro gaming was missed out from a lot of people and that's why no one cared about it anymore because of the graphics that really matter to everyone else, and yes we still have lags and glitches but that's what makes the developers make it better for everyone else. For example: the final fantasy series and the Pokemon series had evolved just from a shitty graphic game so don't start bitching about why modern is better than retro gaming when retro gaming was the one that started it all in the first place.