Modern Metalcore Music: Is this type of music sending bad messages to teens who listen to it?

Asked by: jynxx
  • It helps me

I absolutely love of mice and men also. Along with pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, all time low and many more. Their music has helped me through alot of my life challenges. This music makes me who i am and i dont know what i would do without it.

• It helps me

• Hell no, it's inspirational!

I listen to Metalcore (and I absolutely love Of Mice & Men). If it wasn for this type of music I wouldn't know who I am or how to be me. I wouldn't know how to stand up for what's right or that it's okay to be myself. It's honestly inspirational as hell and keeps me living. And each band members experience is put into songs to relate to. If they can live through it so can we