More Democrats refuse to attend Trump inauguration: Do you think the decision of congressmen to skip Trump's inauguration is justified?

• Yes, I believe that the decision to skip Donald trump's inauguration is justified when you consider the fact that he is a much more controversial person that most others who were elected president.

Yes, I believe that the decision to skip Donald trump's inauguration is justified when you consider the fact that he is a much more controversial person that most others who were elected president. Many democrats really did not approve of him running for president much less being elected. They want to make a statement.

• Everyone should boycott

I think we all need to take a stand and boycott the inauguration of Trump. He doesn't deserve to be POTUS, he didn't earn it fairly. He has proven over and over that he doesn't have what it takes to do the job. Let's all shut off the TV and do something important, something to make a difference, rather than watch that monster be sworn in.

• Absoutely it is

We should support the peaceful transfer of power, but as Americans, we still have the right to protest. I and many others believe that Trump is not a legit president and am trouble by his conflicts and his contact with Russia during the election. I am also troubled by his agenda, his tweets and his lack of interest in really working to run the country, so I have no problem with their decision. If he does something worthy of respect, then he should have it, but he's sown so much anger and disrespect he's not automatically entitled.

• We the people for the people....

Donald Trump needs a muzzle, No doubt about that. But Lewis needs one also! It is a disgrace for all those who died for this country that the Democrats are boycotting the inauguration. It is also wrong because it shows the the world that we are weak and divided. If the Republicans did this it would be WWIII. I did not vote for Trump and do not like the way he communicates but he is the President! If you don't like it shut up, leave the country and stay out of the way!

• Represent all !

You were voted in to represent ALL of us and that includes the ones who voted for President Trump. Now you seem want to just represent democrats,to are we supposed to have vote for someone who upholds the constitution or just who you think is legal, you are Americans not just Democrats

• The country needs to put aside political differences and show a sense of unity.

I do not believe that the refusal of some congressmen to attend Trump's inauguration is justified. While political tensions have been steadily increasing since Trump's election, I think that what Democrats need to realize is how important it is for the United States to act as a unified nation state. This sense of unity will not only add strength to the nation itself, but also reassert the strength of the United States to the rest of the world. Political differences need to be put aside for the greater good of the nation.