Most people shouldnt trust their logic because they are credulous. But our leaders are liars whos dogmas shouldnt be trusted either. Catch twenty two.

Asked by: steffon66
  • I pick this one and heres why.

All of our leaders contradict each other. Some say we are on the verge of an apocalyptic event (goble warming) while some say we are fine. They all have their own religions that contradict every other religion so how many of them can be right? One tops! The contradictions prove that people are credulous. People believe that morals prove the existence of god. How can flawed morals be evidence of a perfect god. All this is evidence of is intelligence which we already know about. Morals are no more impressive than rules in a game. Thats exactly what they are. Rules! Meant to make life more fair. All that is demanded for rules is intelligence a voice and a mouth. We do many things that are so much more impressive and significant than rules and people arent saying those things are evidence of god. We went to the freaking moon and people dont think this is evidence of god but we come up with a few rules and there must be a god? Thats humbug. Grow up and denounce your religion like you did santa clause. There is no difference between the two other than religion is far more far fetched than the dogma that santa clause exists.

• MOST people shouldn't

I agree that MOST people should not trust their logic. The truth is often manipulated to make the masses believe a certain way and thus impairs their judgement. I however do trust my judgement. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, I just don't trust other people to judge for me either.. If given the circumstances in. Where I have to judge I always need to find some sort of supporting evidence before a decision should be made