NASA's Scott Kelly Grew 2 Inches: The Body After a Year in Space: Do we need to better understand the effects of space travel on the human body?

• Yes I think humans should learn more about space and the effects on the human body

I think that humans should learn more about the effects of space on a human because the effects could be dangerous and harmful to the austronought and also NASA seems to be bored and so if they have something to study perhaps it would contribute to humanity and also space exploration.

• Yes, we need to better understand the effects of space travel on human beings.

Yes, understanding the effects of space on human health is critical to various missions now and in the future. The work astronauts do on the space station is just the beginning of humankind's interaction with the cosmos. We need to know as much as we can about how space affects people as we prepare to send more missions and establish off-world settlements, whether in orbit, on the moon or Mars.

• Space travel will always fascinate people.

Space travel is something that will always amaze people of the modern world. Understanding how it affects the body is a great tool in the science field. Does space information really matter? To some it may not but it will never be a bad idea to keep learning and understanding how different aspects affect the body.

• Yes we do need to understand the effects of space travel on the human body.

In about ten years, Space travel will play a much greater role in international affairs. Elon Musk has already set his sight on colonizing Mars.In about 15 to 20 years it is possible that world leaders will compete with each other in reaching Mars. Understanding the effects of space on the human body will help the USA in forthcoming years.

• More space research is required

It is mandatory in the long term for Humanity to leave Earth in order to survive. It is likely not a problem for generations to come; however, it is not something that humans should continue to ignore. Accordingly, we should spend more time and money now figuring out the impact of space on the human body.