NATO membership for Georgia: Should NATO grant Georgia membership?

• NATO should grant Georgia membership.

NATO should grant membership to Georgia to prevent the spread of Russian power in the region. Closer connection to Americana and Western Europe will thwart Russia's influence on Georgia. By defending the region, the West can help spread democratic ideals and, in the end, this will make the world a much safer place.

• Yes, accepting Georgia would promote stability in the region.

Yes, NATO should grant Georgia membership, because doing so would make the area more stable after multiple conflicts. The effects of some of the conflicts still linger, with Russian troops in the area. Georgia has shown enough interest in NATO and its mission by joining the Partnership for Peace, and Georgia wants to improve relations with Russia. It should be granted membership.

• I is from poland

I hatez the Georgia Washington, it am the butz man, I just want us all to get along and enjoy the smell of gubs. Mrs.Washington was never my favorite advenger, I hope she will bne replace with B arthour. One like = one kissssss. No me guda, and good night.