Nazi's claim that the bible is fake, because the characters depicted in the bible (jews), do not presently resemble anything holy or moral.

Asked by: ilovejews7
  • I am not a Nazi

But I sort of agree with it, we don't know what morals are good and bad just like a story. Maybe the Bible is fake (on major facts) that could make us think differently of our live in a good way or a bad way it all depends on your views. But since I feel like I've been lied to about God, I choose yes.

• Crazy Neo nazis claim that the bible was created by jewish entrepreneurs, looking to control the masses as well as to make profit.

Psycho neo nazi's claim that the bible is fake, because the characters depicted in the bible (jews), do not presently resemble anything holy, or for that matter, moral.
    I disagree with the crazy antisemites because i think it is ignorant as well as historically absurd. There are many artistic depictions of jesus dating back thousands of years. I think the neo nazis are in need of therapy as well as a history lesson.

• Those Bible characters are in the narrative to prove the point that people need God, not to be examples themselves of appropriate moral behavior.

The Bible is a book with a theme, and that theme is the sinful nature of mankind and humanity's need for redemption. Therefore, all of the human characters in the Bible are expected to have flaws and problems of immorality (some more than others). That is the whole point. The only truly holy character is God (and by extension Jesus).