NBA Schedule: Will the NBA schedule help improve the game's television ratings?

• Yes, I believe that the schedule changes will help their television ratings.

If there is a schedule laid out, more people are more likely to adhere to it. They will know when the games are on and make sure to tune in instead of guesstimating and either miss games or tune in too late to be interested and in result switch channels.

I believe that the changes the NBA has made to their schedule will help improve their television ratings. I believe this is because the NBA is allowing more time between games which gives fans more time to accomplish other tasks. This allows them to work around the game schedule more efficiently for their favorite teams.

• Yes: People will know when to tune in

• No,the current NBA schedule is not helping to improve the television ratings.

The current NBA schedule is not helping the popularity of the game. The number of games in a regular NBA season is 82. This takes a huge toll on the players and many NBA players face injuries because of the number of games.It also affects the player's family life, as they are often away from home.The NBA should host less games and schedule them more on weekend's where most people can attend them and watch them with the family.