• Uniforms are terrible

They are uncomfortable, out of style and they don't let us express ourselves. A b c f ff gg g g h h h g g gbgh y h g h b b b b b b nb b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Uniforms are terrible

• Much as I'd like to see (Canada)

Much as I'd like to see a real change (Canada has been governed by both conservative and liberal parties), it is unlikely. Over the past several months, the polling has shown support drop sharply. Likely it will be Mr Trudeau (Liberal Party) in charge as he presents a younger image and took action on informal reforms in the Senate. Anywho, guess we'll find out soon enough.

• Heck No Way!

Don't need another government leader that is fed from a silver spoon. I don't care for them, in Fact I still don't understand why they are even up there, make room for someone else. We need a strong leader that has some backbone as well as smarts when it comes to jump starting the economy, Justin Trudeau I feel is too young to figure this out, we need a leader that knows how to create money and keep it in our country.

onemanitoban says2015-10-28T03:48:21.987
Guess we got our answer!