• iPhones are Minicomputers

iPhones are not each, but neither are any competing smartphones, tablets, laptops, or PCs. That said, a mobile smartphone is the best bang for the buck when buying any one of these types of computers. The iPhone is a mobile computer that can completely change peoples' lives. Wondering where to go? How to get there? Know your daily schedule? Need to send an email? What's the weather like? From anywhere with mobile coverage, you can answer these questions with a device that is placed in your pocket. To be able to purchase that at half the cost of a low-end computer is quite the deal.

• Iphones are worth the cost

I believe that Iphones are worth the cost. I was not able to afford one but I have used someone elses and the amount of things you can do with it are remarkable. You can call and text as well as use facetime. You can also access the Internet which basically makes it a min computer. There are also many useful apps you can download.

• Worse than branded budget android phones today.

Apple iPhone is not the best smartphone anymore, but the worst. China phones like Xiaomi are the best today. Many buy iPhones because its American brand (mentally the best nationality of a brand, but not really means the best) US can't make low quality goods because of its quality control law, but Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China surpassed US in electronics, home appliances and automotive industries. The best products today are from Asia. Many buy iPhones, because Apple brand was established since 1970s (but oldest doesn't mean the most expert nor the best). Many think that expensive means the best. They are proud that they have an American veteran branded phone, but they may not be proud of sacrificing features like Torrenting, customization and etc. just for an American veteran brand. There's a theory that the cost of making an iPhone is closely to the cost of making budget phones, the less expensive in iPhone is its bezel itself than its brand and OS. IPhone is considered high-end, just because of price.

Even how rich I'am, I will not buy iPhone.
    -Because of less benifits
    -I will still prefer to download free movies and music than buying on iTunes store

• Would you spend 40-50% more on vehicle than it was worth? That's exactly what your doing when buying an iPhone.

Yes, iPhones are no doubt great phones. They have great cameras, run smoothly, able to web browse, check your facebook, they do everything you would expect a smartphone to do in this day and age and they do it well. The question isn't; Are they great phones? The question is; Are they worth, what you pay for? The answer is most certainly a giant no. What your buying when you buy and iPhone isn't the latest and greatest tech in a phone it’s the latest and greatest tech for an iPhone. If you spend, the same amount of money on an Android phone that you would spend on an iPhone you get a better screen, a lot better screen. The iPhone is still using the same screen resolution and pixel density from 3 generations ago in their newest device. If you bought a TV and found it was using tech from 3 years ago and there selling other TVs with modern more recent tech for the same exact price wouldn't you buy that the one with modern tech. They also are only using 2gb of RAM or memory speed. Phones for less money have 4gb and even 6gb. It’s the same issue with the processors they run at half the speed to similarly cost Android phones. Yes, you could argue, "Well, my iPhone runs fine I don't need it to be any faster. It's plenty fast." and I would absolutely agree. However, do you like paying more for less? I hope not. They don't even have the latest and greatest features when you use the phone. 3D touch and Live Photos isn't anything new. You can download, for free I might add most iPhone apps you can't, right on your android that do the same exact thing. This is where most iPhone users say, "I like how simple apple makes it, I don't have to download anything." You download other apps don't you tools and features that don't come by default on your precious iPhone, if you didn't you wouldn't have a cluttered mess of a screen as your home screen. People do say, well there is so much more stuff on androids then iPhones it gets confusing. That is only because most original Android users are computer nerds and a lot of people would agree they make things sound complicated, they like to tinker and dig in see what they can do to control a computer like devices, and Android provides that to them. The thing is though, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. You can have an extremely simple and similar experience that you would get on an iOS device the second you turn on your new phone. Sign into your phone logins emails, accounts, etc. go to the play store (Android app store) download the apps you want and you’re off having the same enjoyment and simplicity you had with your outdated iPhone all at half the cost.

• Would you spend 50-60% more for a car than its worth? That is what you do when you buy and iPhone.

• No, until you wait...

An IPhone costs way too much to buy when it first comes out. It is the same product whether you buy it when it comes out or 2 years later. Waiting to buy an IPhone lets Apple work out some of the bugs before you buy it. It also lets the price come down considerably.

• Definitely not worth it!

These phones are getting pricier and pricier in a terrible economy! Someone needs to invent a smart phone that is friendly to our current economic situation so people aren't spending most of their paychecks on a phone that has way more technology than the average person could possibly ever need.

• Paying for the Brand.

iPhones are much more expensive than other smartphones, yet they do not provide any more benefits. They all basically do the same thing, and are all more or less as reliable as each other. The only thing that people are really paying for with the iPhones is the brand of Apple.