New law may make performing abortion in Oklahoma first degree murder: should this law be passed?

• It's an violation of child human right and should give an strict penalty

A fetus in the mother womb should have right to live just as same as new born baby no matter under any circumstances.Woman should not dare to use any opportunity to implemented their need where it's seriously could harm the infant child.In many case woman are just too irresponsible to be the motherhood so they choose the quick easy way to get rid of their responsibility as soon as possible.JUST STOP FUCKING SAYING ABORTION IS A WOMAN RIGHT !!I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FEMINISM BECAUSE THEY ARE NO USE TO ANYBODY.CARE ABOUT THE CHILD WELFARE FOR GODSAKEN THEY ARE VULNERABLE MEMBER IN OUR SOCIETY !!!

• I would say worse than murder

Abortion is a heinous act commit against those vulnerable innocent member in our society.I believe abortion should be a capital crime not just first degree murder.An infant child does not have conscious though to knowingly aware what happens to them therefore when they are in pain they are unable to express their feeling.It's unspeakable shocked me ,, to say by making abortion as a criminal offense would go against woman rights yes it might fulfill fudamental right to some group of people ,but that fudamental right does not equalize right fairly to other people particually children.Right of a human should comply equally to everyone not to suffer from any disadvantage.At the end i shall come to conclusion that abortion is not a fudamental human right but just a selfish need for those selfish group.

• Abortion is murder wherever you are

Murder is defined as the deliberate killing of one person by another. There is no doubt that women who have had an abortion have deliberately killed a human being. Feminists may say their unborn baby is a "part" of them and think they can do whatever they like with their body however a baby belongs to a man (and rapists) to an equal extent. It should thus be valued whatever the circumstances.

• Stop the Genocide

In America, we are witnessing a genocide that makes the holocaust and the Armenian genocide look weak by comparison. Each and every day, in a country supposed based on the ideals of freedom and equality, we sentence 3,700 babies to death.

Their crime? Simply being unwanted. That's right, we allow people to die in droves, and instead of calling it what it is, (a genocide), we call it "women's rights" and "reproductive rights", and that attitude needs to end if we want our society to advance.

• It is totally murder

Now, I understand that you all are for woman's rights. I also understand that we have a separation of church and state. But, I also know that, unless the woman's health is endangered by the child, that child has every right to live. I guarantee you that a fetus that is old enough to be killed also has a developing brain. I am positive that that child, although incapable of complex thought, could still have feelings and feel things. I am happy that Oklahoma is taking the first step. I do also have to quote the US law in saying: "Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Every murder perpetrated by poison, lying in wait, or any other kind of willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated killing; or committed in the perpetration of, or attempt to perpetrate, any arson, escape, murder, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery;"(Cornell University Law School) Notice that "by poison" part? This law, then, begs the question of "When does a fetus become a human being", or, even more fundamental, "What exactly is a human being?". I believe that a human being is anything that is a homo sapien in species, which includes fetuses.
    Also notice I didn't even bring any Christian statements into my argument.

• It is murder

It just 9!$$!$$ me off that people get abortions they had $[% they shouldn't have $[% if they don't want to face the consequences it is retarded and these people who get abortions are a waste of life in themselves of course there are some instances where it is fine like when someone was raped or the baby might die after birth and kill the mom but those are the only two reasons if people want to do it maybe they should be allowed but they definitely deserve to be put in prison for second degree

• Violation of women reproduction rights

I'm not a fan for abortion. Personally i believe abortion is murder, but at the same time i recognize a females right to end a pregnancy. It is her right to do what she wants with her own body. As long as the fetus is growing inside her then it's considered part of her.

• Abortion is not murder

This law should certainly not be passed. I know the definition of when a fetus can be considered a human is debated, but there is no definitive answer. Charging someone with a crime as severe as first degree murder in an abortion case is absurd. Many times, abortions performed when the fetus is questioned is for health reasons.

• No. Not all abortion is murder.

Sometimes abortion is necessary. I don't believe that if you become pregnant and don't want the baby you should turn to adoption instead of abortion. That type of abortion is murder. However, when the pregnancy will cause the mother or baby to die, then I believe it is the choice of the mother, or sometimes even the father, to make the decision on abortion. Each case is different. And the mother should not be judged to be a murderer for saving her own life.

• Stop the war on women

I'm so tired of people mixing up religion and law. It's way past time to get religion out of our courts and out of our government. We are not all Christians, so we should not force everyone in this country to live by Christianity's rules. At this point, it's time to move forward, not backward.

• Abortion is not murder

A fetus cannot feel pain until 12 weeks, most abortions happen in the first trimester (3 months). Since a fetus cannot feel pain, nor is it alive, it is NOT MURDER.
    Also you're violating a women's right. Women should do what they want with their body and make the right decision. Women also may need an abortion because them or the baby could die from birth.
    Another reason is that putting it up for adoption is NOT a good idea, over 500,000 children are in U.S foster care, and foster care is a traumatizing experience for many children.
    Come at me pro-life, I'd like to see you try.

• World is overpopulation anyways.

Yeah I don't have a heart for humans much cause they never did anything for me. I believe we are overpopulation or earth and yeah you would say, well what am I still doing here then? Well I want to spread this word. I don't plan on having kids cause I don't want them to go thru Hell in the future cause our generation can't protect mother earth. It's going to Hell as we speak with lying governments and environmental destruction going on. All I can say is I don't remember taking shits in a diaper so I probably wound not remember being talking out if I was be abortioned. Fucking people are to sensitive today.