New 'Me Before You' trailer: Will the movie Me Before You be one this year's best movies?

• Heart warming Film based on a Best Selling Book

Me Before You, is posed to be one of the great heart warming summer films of this year. Based on a great book on a beautiful love story, the film is certain to draw anyone who is a self proclaimed hopeless romantic, as well as anyone who appreciates a Nicholas Sparks book. And, it doesn't hurt that the two leads are rather attractive.

• Yes, "Me Before You" will be great because it has great actors and great scenery

The new movie "Me Before You" looks absolutely beautiful, judging from the trailer. The trailer features stunning views of English castles that look absolutely gorgeous. Additionally, the movie stars great actors like Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) and Sam Clafin (The Hunger Games) who are sure to make this movie one of the year's best.

• Me Before You Will Be Beautiful

Their will be so many wonderful actors in this film! Even more than the talent, the setting and costumes in this movie look gorgeous. Just in the trailer you can see long dresses, scenic vistas and opulent homes. The period costumes look very beautiful. The novel that the film was based on is very lovely and very popular, so the story should be good, too.

• I doubt it.

I love romantic movies, but I can't say I have ever thought of a romantic movie as the best movie of the year. Although 'Me Before You' is a great book, I don't think the movie will be all that amazing. I will be happy to be proven wrong, but right now, I don't think so.