• Yes, i will.

"Arrival", the new movie that has been released is worth watching. This is because of the Alien theme in the movie. We all love the alien theme and are eager to watch this movie. I believe that this movie will attract a large viewership since the alien theme is now popular.

• Yes, I will.

Villeneuve is such a promising director with some great movies already under his belt (Incendies, Sicario, Prisoners) and some head scratchers (Enemy). This looks beyond promising. Hope this is his sci fi exercise before tackling Blade Runner 2 correctly. Looks super promising, I love first contact movies, the trailer’s not bad, and Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner and Forest Whitacre are awesome. That said, it could always still suck somehow.

• No I don't plan to see it.

I have seen reviews for 'Arrival' and overall they are very positive. Unfortunately with the cinemas being so expensive I tend to only go 2 or 3 times per year for films I feel I absolutely must see straight away. I don't feel a strong urge to go and see 'Arrival' so I will wait until further down the line to hopefully catch it on regular television.

• It is nothing original.

Arrival has some famous actors and actresses, but in the end it is nothing new. Alien invasions have been the subjects of movies for many years. They have yet to happen in real life. From the trailers, it sounds like Russia is the villain and Russia is always the villain in American movies.