New Orleans Saints travel to Carolina for Thursday Night Football: Will the Saints be able to use their momentum to break their away losing streak?

• Yes, I think so.

The New Orleans Saints should be able to beat Carolina for Thursday Night Football. They will feel the pressure of their losing streak, and I believe that will give them the extra drive to win. They're probably tired of losing and will try a little harder, so yes, I believe they will break their losing streak.

• Yes, the Saints will be able to use their momentum to break their away losing streak.

The careers of great athletes naturally have their ebb and flow, as does the production of any great producer. If anything, Drew Brees' past achievements have proven that we should not be too quick to doubt him, and that indeed he will come through when the time comes. With this in mind, we can be sure that the Saints will break their away losing streak.

• Yes, I believe the Saints will be able to use their momentum to break their away losing streak.

Yes, I believe the Saints will be able to use their momentum to break their away losing streak. The Saints have one of the best offences in the league, and Carolina is a young team still trying to find their place. Drew Brees will find a way to win this game.

• No, the Saints will continue to fail on the road.

The Saints have simply not proven yet that they can handle an away atmosphere, such as the one they'll experience in Carolina. Also taking into account that Carolina held its own against Seattle for most of this week, as well as the short week Drew Brees will have to prepare for this Carolina defense, it does not like the momentum gained from this win will carry over to next week.