New trailer out for live-action Beauty and the Beast: Are you excited to see this movie?

• Looks cool !!!

Since I saw the first and original beauty and the beast, this trailer looks really good transforming it into a live series movie. The trailer is quite suspenseful-- I also really really enjoy disney movies which have been made into a live series. Additionally, the story line is pretty good.

• Any disney fan is excited.

Every child in the United States pretty much grows up watching the Disney movies. I could probably sing you a few of the songs. I've watched a lot of them so many times. Aladdin and Hercules have always been my favorites but that doesn't mean I won't go out to see a live action version of this one too.

• Yes, i am

I am actually interested in seeing this movie. I can't wait to watch the new trailer that is out of the live-action Beauty and the Beast. After watching the trailer, i will be delighted to follow the scenes in the movie and have a great time. This is because we all love new movies.

• I am very excited.

I am absolutely thrilled for the release of the live-action Beauty and the Beast film. As a child, I grew up watching Disney movies -- Beauty and the Beast being one of my all-time favorites. I have been anxiously anticipating the release of the movie from the beginning and cannot wait to see it.

• I'm not that excited to see the new Beauty and the Beast.

I have never really been a fan of Beauty and the Beast. None of the remakes and adaptations have interested me and I have actually seen very few of them. I am not looking forward to see the latest installation of it and may not get around to seeing it regardless.