New York mayor Bill de Blasio urges all Americans to join protests against Donald Trump to 'take away his power': Should we join the protests against Trump?

• Yes, those who disagree with Trump's presidency should joint protests against him

Yes, those who disagree with Trump's presidency should join protests against him. It is part of the American political system. People feel like the electoral college takes away their power, but that's not true. We always have the right to make our opinions known and to fight for what we believe is right. It's a beautiful freedom that we enjoy in the U.S. We should use our power.

• Yes we should.

I strongly believe that we should. This is because the electoral college was not accurate. Therefore, i agree with the New York mayor Bill de Blasio. All Americans have to join and protest against Donald Trump to "take away his power.' This will actually make everything fair in the end.

• It couldn't hurt to try

I myself am not a big fan of protests, as I don't think they really do much in the long run. However, I am even less a fan of Donald Trump, and believe that if there is anything that can be done to stop him from ruining our country and making a mockery of us on the world stage, then it should be given a shot. I don't think the protesters will make much of a difference, but it can't hurt to try.

• Get Over It

Remember 8 years ago, when the majority of the 41 million republicans went to work after Obama won? Remember how no riots happened? Remember how y'all democrats made signs that said Get Over It? This makes y'all so hypocritical. Trump won fair and square. You who are complaining are teaching the youth of today that it is ok to whine and cry when you don't win. The rules are if you get 270 electoral votes, you're president. Trump got 274. He's President Elect. Also, one more thing: I didn't realize Love Trumping Hate consisted of so many things burning and so many assaults.

• No, I don`t think so.

So the message is, buy a ticket to the US, and live there without paying thousands as you would do legally and wait in a queue for green card etc. Ok then! I am off to the promised land with no fear of deportation. Thank you de Blasio! By the way, is inciting public unrest not against the law?