Nick Viall will be the leading man in season 21 of The Bachelor. Will its ratings match previous years?

• Yes, it will match previous ratings

Why wouldn't it? The reality-show themes are based upon the most unreal situations in real life. I would like to convince you that, while reality shows are not truth in the real world but more of the collective states of minds' that pertain more to our imaginations. This show, The Bachelor is just one of the many feats of taking us away from reality by exploring our inner minds of escaping the real world. Watch documentaries, crime investigation shows, etc. and the such for truth in reality.

• Yes, Nick Viall's ratings will match previous years.

Yes, Nick Viall's ratings will match previous years. The Bachelor has always been a high rated program and there is no reason why it will not continue to be. The fact that it is already preparing to air its 21st season speaks to its popularity: The Bachelor will be around for a long time to come.

• I think the ratings will match previous seasons.

Reality shows like The Bachelor are still very popular. I don't see why that would change with the new season. Unless something happened and every one lost interest in the show after a while. Its possible for that to happen as well. TV and people's viewing habits can be unpredictable sometimes.

• No, I don`t think so

I am not thrilled to see Nick get the spot. I would prefer an unknown with a bigger (or any) personality. However we all dodged a bullet. Luke is super medicated and had the possibility to be more boring than Ben Higgins. Everytime I watch these "Bachelor", "Bachelorette" shows, I could only imagine the COLD SORES these people pass around with their "trigger-happy" kissing habit.