• No Good Shows

Nickelodeon no longer has any good actors, no good jokes, nonetheless no more cartoons (besides Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob). The concepts are cheesy and are being reused like a recycling bin. Whevever there is a good show, they cancel it and shove their new trashy shows down our throats.

• Went Downhill at least 10 years ago

Used to be good, now it's utter garbage. It's become the nonstop SpongeBob channel and I really hate it because their time slot could be used for so much more variety. Enough with all the dumb sitcoms and SpongeBob reruns. I think kids watching this network deserve higher quality in their entertainment. I miss shows like Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, All That and all the rest of those.

• "Hey Arnold" was about the only good show

Everything else was just plain stupid. "Rugrats" was dumb. "Jimmy Neutron" was dumb. "Drake and Josh" was stupid. I mean does the things in this show really even happen anyways? It's so stupid, I question to myself how real these shows are. For family entertainment I'll watch the film "Andre," about the seal before I watch this crap.

• I wish to say otherwise.

Nickelodeon used to be great, especially in the good 'ol 90's. However, it's quality is getting lower and lower as we speak. We used to have great laughs and stories in shows like Spongebob (the old episodes), Hey Arnold, and Aahh! Real Monsters. Now, we get boring, poorly written shows that are cancelled after about two weeks. Nick is dying out.

• Nickelodeon is stupid

Modern Nickelodeon is very stupid. Every time they have a good show, they cancel it, then try to get us to like their bad shows. I miss the Nickelodeon shows like Hey Arnold! (That's my favorite!), Doug, Rugrats, you get the picture. But the shows they play now is pure garbage. Give us old Nickelodeon back!

• All new shows suck and poorly made

I haven't seen a good show that ran for more than 4 seasons on this channel since 2007 (not including spongebob) seriously and all their shows really just look plain stupid. They are just desperate to catch kids attention but for one they really suck. Please Nickelodeon just stop now

• Nickelodeon has gotten worse over the years.

Nickelodeon's best show: Avatar: The Last Airbender. Nickelodeon used to have lots of good shows like iCarly, Drake and Josh, and Avatar. Now, it's just stupid. The only shows that I still enjoy on Nick anymore are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rabbids Invasion, and Spongebob. Sure TMNT has been done like a million times before, but Nickelodeon handled it very well. And as for Spongebob, few shows can achieve the wonderful rank of stupid yet funny. Quite a feat to achieve. Bravo Nickelodeon! And Nick did it again with Rabbids: stupid yet funny. But other than that, Nick has resorted to retarded idiocy including but not limited to: Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, Fairly Odd Parents (I realize that this is still a popular show, but I find it too repetitive: kid wishes for stuff not considering the consequences, kid can't wish world back to normal because fairies are captured or just not around, and finally, kid gets fairies back, and wishes the world fixed. And this is what happens in virtually every episode!) Nickelodeon has really gone downhill.

• Nickelodeon? You mean 'Repeatelodeon'.

At first, YEARS ago, Nickelodeon was actually worth watching. Now? It's just the same five/six shows with the same 2 or 3 episides, namely iCarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Bella and the Bulldogs, Henry Danger and The Thundermans. Add in the exact same advertisement for a single episode of said shows over and over again... It just adds to the 'stupidity value'.

• They try tobe trendy and cool.

They try to be trendy and cool by using abreviations of words like cray cray not to mention the sgupid stereotypes that they have like in bella and the bull dogs where they think every girl only cares about shoes. I also hate how sam and cat a spinoff of icarly and victorious which werent that bad had to be continued into some sort of mental show that is complete and udder rubbish. Btw no cartoons

• Every new show just isn't good.

I loved Ned's declassified school survival guide, Drake and Josh, Hey Arnold! And Rugrats.
    But nowadays there is, Breadwinners, ICarly, Robot and Monster and Rabids invasion; most of the characters on Nick's shows are unlike able, there jokes are unfunny and most of the episodes plots are just plain stupid.

• Hey Look at me

Im a 90's kid, we are the greatest gen of all time, these new shows are so stupid amirite? Obviously its not because im older now, and because of it, I don't view shows GEARED TOWARDS KIDS, as much as I used to. Obviously its because they suck now.

All it is is spongebob, spongebob isnt funny anymore, I never actually watch any of the new episodes, or understand that its humor has taken a more subtle approach over random approach, I just assume it sucks, because its not 90's.

90's Are All That on TeenNick every night?
    Whats that?

All the new shows suck, lol.
    Theres nothing good, Legend of Korra isnt good, TLA isnt good, Fusion isnt good, Sanjay and Craig isnt good, Fairly Odd Parents isnt good, Sam and Cat isn't good. NO SHOW IS GOOD, Ill never give them a chance though, ill just say they suck.

Also, any show in the 2000's sucked, Jimmy nuetron, Drake and Josh, obviously because it was a reality show!

#90'sAreTheBest

Seriously, this is what you all sound like, there are a lot of shows on nick that are great, stop being stubborn and get over it.

• Still better than Disney, I like to think

Nickelodeon definitely isn't like it used to be, but they still don't force a way of thinking and dreaming on kids. Disney basically tells kids to use their imagination, while saying what their imagination should be like. Plus, Nick always had better actors and actresses. There are more successful Nick stars than Disney stars because most of them went off the deep end.

I can agree it's gotten sucky though. It's probably best to get children into PBS, if you can. LOL