Nigella Lawson turned away from US flight: Is past admission of drug use during an unrelated trial an appropriate reason to deny someone access to an international flight?

• You are ill and I don't care

You are ill ha ha ha and I don't cared d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Ha ha ha

The best way of life is to be a good one and only the best of all my friends are not going anywhere else but you can't get over it hahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha

• Ha ha ha

• No, this is insane.

I cannot believe people are punished this badly for their past mistakes. The world is so small, and it's still shrinking, yet we all still are punished for the mistakes that we all makes. And the US not letting him in? What does that say for us being the land of the free.

• Nigella Lawson was Wronged

Prior admitted drug use should not Barr individuals from traveling to different countries. Nigella Lawson is an upstanding citizen and a functioning, working individual. She poses no threat to the United States or the core values, and there is no indication she would use drugs in the United States. The United States should reconsider the practices in place that determine travel eligibility.

• Is it fair for Nigella Lawson?

This is not a reason to turn anyone away from a flight, because of a drug use, now if she was flying the plane that would be totally different, she had a problem, she should get counseling, but there should not be any reason for her not to fly on a plane.

• Nigella should be allowed in the US, the past is the past.

I don't think anyone should be turned away from the US based on something they've done in the past - I would understand the rejection if she was dealing it, as there would be a chance she'd do the same in another country. But the fact that it was a past admission, not something she has done in recent times, and the fact that it was just use, tells me that she is not a threat to the US.