• Yes, she is.

I strongly believe that she is the best choice for UN ambassador. She is the only minority member chosen by Trump. He said that under her leadership we will reform the U.S. education system and break the bureaucracy that is holding our children back so that we can deliver world-class education and school choice to all families.

• She is a great choice.

I think that Nikki Haley is a great choice for UN Ambassador. Her background provides her with a unique world view, and her accomplishments as Governor of South Carolina solidify her fitness for the job. As proven by her actions following the church shooting, Nikki Haley is focused on making others feel safe and welcome, understanding that feelings of hurt and pain are major contributors to social issues. I think her attitude will be very well-suited to the environment of the UN and her duties as Ambassador.

• Not by a long shot

I don't think Nikki Haley is even close to the best suited for UN ambassador. She doesn't seem to have much knowledge on foreign policy. However, we might be pleasantly surprised. You never know how well a person will truly do their job until you actually see them in action.

• She has a past.

Nikki Haley has a bit of a past. She is a strong speaker, but she should stay in her state where she is well known. Trump should pick someone with a little bit more of a public presence. She should influence her state. There are better choices that are more known in the international community.