No Child Left Behind Act: Does NCLB rightly allow military recruiting in schools?

• Yes, military recruiting sould be a viable option for anyone interested.

Most schools already have job fairs (or something of the sort) in place. If other employers can go to schools to "recruit" students, the military should have the same right to do so. No one should be told that military service is their best or only option, but every student has the right to at least think of it as an option, a way to give back to their community and their country, while also earning the money to pay for college, if that's what pleases them.

• Nclb for people

It's always been present. It seems like military recruiting in the school setting has always been there. When I went to school there was always a recruiter in the cafeteria, and would try to get us to join. I feel like it was always an option to individuals that were not as academically gifted, at least that's what they seem to shoot for.

• It's always been present.

It seems like military recruiting in the school setting has always been there. When I went to school there was always a recruiter in the cafeteria, and would try to get us to join. I feel like it was always an option to individuals that were not as academically gifted, at least that's what they seem to shoot for.