Now that France has been attacked again, should those baguette-makers start taking action?

Asked by: Arnold_Benjaman
  • Kill all muslims

Hello,
    It infuriates me to know that Muslims are still alive. I lost a family member in 7/11 and still hurts today. I do not understand how there are still shootings of innocent civilians by those bearded camel raping chimpanzees. We should bomb those Mooslims out of existence, along with any traces of black scum. Those frechies should be sticking their 12 foot long hard as hell breadsticks up every muslims soldiers ass, so that they can sympathize with their sex slaves.
    Arnold Benjaman
    PhD History and Literature

• I can't even believe it's a standing question.

Of course! France, and nobody, is going to make baguettes and wine while they and everyone are being attacked by Terrorists. They ain't Muslims. They're terrorists. That's what they are. My heart is with the families of those fallen in this great fight against terrorism. -

- Aravind Suresh.
    @aravind_thePoet

• Get rid of ISIS

We need to rid ISIS ASAP! If we let the stay there is no going back. I am worried for the future of our world, because of these terrible Muslims. I pray to God (not that motherf allah) that the government will allow nuclear weapons on middle eastern countries. .

• Get rid of ISIS

• No, it is too late, they have already started.

The French already started after the Paris attacks, and were appalled to find out that the US was allowing more than a million dollars a day in oil revenue to flow to ISIS because President Obama would not allow attacks because he considered the drivers of the oil trucks to be civilians. The French were going to take out these oil trucks, but held off to avoid embarassing the Americans. The US leafletted the truck drivers to let them know they were about to be attack and took out the trucks themselves, more than a year later than they should have.

Gareth_BM says2016-07-16T16:20:20.527
They are already at war with IS what do you suggest they do?