Nuclear energy: Is the risk of nuclear energy being used for weapons tolerable?

• Yolo why shouldnt we

Why SHOULDNT we have nuclear weapons? There is no reason to dislike nuclear weapons. Anyway I like death, explosions and fire. It excites me in a way few things can. I am sure plenty of people feel the same way about this. I cant see any cause to not use nuclear energy in weapons.

• Destroys the enviroment

A nuclear blast not only destroys it's intended target but also destroys the area around the target. Eve after the blast the area will be unusable. Such as in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, many of those that survived the initial blast died of radiation afterwards. Such weapons should never be used in warfare.

• Nuclear Energy should never be used in Weapons

We should never tolerate a country producing nuclear energy for the use in weapons. As seen in past detonations, the power of a nuclear weapon far exceeds the power of any conventional weapon. Nuclear weapons destroy the environment and much more than the intended target. There is no reason for a government to have such a weapon in their arsenal.

• No, it is not.

The nuclear energy risk is not tolerable for weapons. The sad fact is that once one country has a crazy nuclear weapon, than the next will feel threatened and do the same. This causes people to think it is ok to simply threaten their weapon whenever a conlfict arises rather than discussing it and finding a solution that works for both parties.