Nude beaches: Is nudity an expression of freedom that should not be restricted?

• Nudity should be a basic right.

We were born naked like every other living thing. No other living thing is forced to wear clothing. Religion has taken away our right to be naked & free. Criminals have more rights than nudists . Have nudists ever been the cause of any world problems ? No for sure !
    Religion has caused all the worlds problems but still endorses itself on all of us & takes away our rights.

• Nude beaches should be on most lakes

I personally prefer clothing optional beaches (as there are no beaches that actually require nudity in the US to my knowledge) to textiled beaches. Yes I go to the clothing optional beaches. I find people are more friendly and relax. They do not show off wealth or status, everyone is just there to enjoy the day.

To me its more relaxing and comfortable to be nude. I have friends that go with me that are not comfortable being nude, so at a clothing optional beach they have the option to keep their swimsuit on and I have the option to take mine off. They know if I am going to go I prefer to go to these beaches, we don't always go to the C/O beaches but that is my preference.

Some questioned at first if it embarrassed me to be nude while they remained dressed, I told them I don't care just be comfortable. Now they understand that it's not sexual its just more comfortable to me.

• Supporting nude expression

How's nude expression affecting your sensibility? Everyone's got a right to express his freedom. Nudity is an expression of freedom. Freedom to live your life free of obstructions. Freedom to roam. Freedom to feel the gentle breeze all over you. Freedom is expressed best in full view. Nudity is freedom.

• Yes, nude beaches are fine.

Nude beaches should be allowed to continue to exist because people enjoy them and they don't hurt anyone. If you don't want to go to a nude beach, you can go to literally any other beach. Most beaches in the United States are not clothing optional. I think that we are too uptight about the natural state of the body.

• Nude beaches should be allowed to an extent.

Nude beaches should be an option for those that want to go to them. Provided they are in designated areas, where those that don't want to be a part of them aren't forced to (and are for adults,) people should be able to go to them. It is a form of expression that should be allowed provided they don't harm anyone.

• Nudity is okay in some places

In the bathroom, in bed, at home, the hospital, when we are born, we are all naked at some point. Sometimes we are naked in front of others, though many of us would never dare, for those that would like to express their bodies in nakedness, this should be perfectly acceptable in certain places, such as nude beaches or tanning salons or at a spa. It is one thing to be nude in a public place, but in a private place, only the owner should decide whether nakedness is permissible or not.

• What's so bad about wearing clothes anymore?

Are we so arrogant and self obsessed these days that we have to spend money on beaches where we can run around naked or do we have to decency and respect to wear a shirt or two and spend our money on things that are actually useful. Thank you for hearing my opinion and may God bless.