Nude beaches: Should nude beaches be allowed (yes), or be banned (no)?

• Yes they should.

I don't see what the problem is. Maybe they should be clearly marked for those who don't want o go, but I don't see way it should be a problem for them to exist. As long as they aren't harming anyone (they aren't any more than a clothed beach) then they should be allowed.

• I believe nude beaches should be allowed.

Nude beaches are generally clearly marked and do not hurt anyone because they exist. If you don't want to see nude people on a beach, you can go to virtually any other beach. There is no evidence that nude beaches have a higher rate of crime or sexual assault than a normal beach either.

• Nude Beaches Should be allowed within limits

In a free society, we must allow people to do as they please unless their behavior deprives others of their rights or poses a safety hazard. That said, nude beaches should be allowed as long as the nudity is confined to designated areas and warning signs are posted. This way, the interests of nudists and those that would prefer to never see nudists will be balanced.

• Should nude beaches be allowed?

I would say no because of someone
    misses the sign and they bring kids then
    they probably would be traumatised for
    life . Also it could up sexual harassment
    and for the people who know this situation
    (fyi) myself , it can be very discomforting
    I understand completely, sad times!!

• Disgusting Eyesore To Everyone

Can you even imagine taking a stroll in the beautiful sunshine in a country you've never been in and seeing a hundred naked people sunbathing?! It's not just disturbing for small children but is instantly imprinted on their brains and can't be erased. Nudist beaches are often public where innocent people can see them which can definitely put someone off their lunch! If nudist beaches are to exist, then at least make them private and away from the public viewing as well as age restricted so as to not scar or burn young children's minds.