Nutella factory tours: In light of the death of the secretive head of head of the Ferrero sweets company, best known for Nutella, should the company open the factory to public tours?

• Yes, this will help Nutella's image

It is my belief that Ferrero's public image would vastly increase if the company were to start being less secretive in their affairs. The Nutella brand is known in every household and has the potential to become even more marketable if the company were to start reaching out to the public more openly and engaging the public.

• Yes, it sounds like a great idea to me.

Sure, I think it’s always good to have some tours going on so people can see how things are run in the factory. It’s an excellent idea. An open tour for the public will most likely generate some additional sales, as well. They can’t go wrong in any way by offering it.

• I think Nutella should open its doors to public tours.

Regardless of the high-profile death of Nutella's head, the company should still allow tours to the public. This tragedy shouldn't keep the business from operating as usual. There could be a period of mourning while tours were put on hold but it should not stop them from allowing it all together.

• Yes, the people deserve the full Nutella experience.

Now more than ever, consumers want to know how their food is made. It would be a wise decision for Ferrero to open the factory to the public so that everyone can view this process and learn more about the late Mr. Ferrero and the history of this tasty treat.