Nutella is being removed from supermarkets "because it could cause cancer." Will you stop using Nutella?

• Yes, I will stop using Nutella

Yes, I will stop using Nutella in light of the recent discovery which concludes that the product could cause cancer. I do not always jump on the fear band wagon when it comes to health scares; however, some products are really bad for people. Therefore, I will no longer use Nutella until further research can be done.

• Yes, I will stop using Nutella now that it's being removed from supermarkets

Yes, I will stop using Nutella now that it's being removed from supermarkets. Regardless of whether it turns out to be a cause of cancer, I will stop use immediately. I owe it to my family to look out for their health and well being. My kids will miss Nutella, but at least they will have a chance to live and miss it. I recently saw a recipe online for homemade nutella. I will likely try it out.

• Remove Nutella ???

I think it's bad idea to remove Nutella because it maybe cause cancer , let me ask few questions , why they didn't remove ciggarrite from supermarkets ? It doesn't cause cancer ? There are a lot of studies that prove cigaritte cause cancer , So it's stupid idea and I'm happy with Nutella

HA

• Bwahaha that is ridiculous

It gets removed because it could cause cancer? Well clearly that's a bullshit excuse, wanna know why? Because meat can give you cancer and even has been proven to give you cancer and we aren't removing that from the supermarkets, this is jut hilarious, if they actually remove nutella and keep meat then they're just being hypocritical

• It's just delicious

Nothing more i can say. Nutella is yummy and i dont think it causes cancer and if it does oh well, at leas it's delicious and i will die happy. But i wont die because it doesn't cause cancer. These studies are probably made by business rivals or haters of food

• No I won't stop using it

A huge amount of people eat Nutella and they aren't all dropping dead because of cancer. These days you can pretty much find a study linking cancer to absolutely everything! Plus, Nutella have denied the claims and are fighting back so at this time it would be very hasty to judge them and immediately stop eating it. It also happens to be absolutely delicious so it can't be given up on easily!

• Nutella is being removed from supermarkets "because it could cause cancer." What a joke.

Nutella is being removed from supermarkets "because it could cause cancer." What a joke. Now we have arrived at a time where a consumer product is being removed from the shelves over the mere possibility - no matter how remote - that it "could" cause cancer. Good luck telling the people that work for the company that will lose jobs that they no longer have said job because of....well...something that might not be true.