Obama administration cancels oil and gas leases on Blackfeet tribe’s sacred grounds: Will Trump take upon this?

• Yes, I think that Trump will take this up.

Trump's main goal is to do exactly the opposite of what President Obama has done the last 8 years. I think that Trump is not very familiar with many issues, but I know that his main goal is to do exactly the opposite of whatever President Obama did. Just like healthcare in the United States. It has some benefits, but Trump wants to stop it.

• He is going to use energy.

Trump released a detailed plan about his goals for his time in office. Specifically written into those goals was that he would make full use of traditional energy sources. For that reason, he is going to uphold people's abilities to make use of leases that allow them to access oil and develop energy.

• Yes he will.

Trump should take upon this. This is because it is vital. Whether he likes it or not, i believe it was a good thing for the country and encourage this to go on. Obama's administration cancelled the oil and gas lease to give Donald Trump an opportunity to make his own decision about it as the current president.

• Yes, Trump will reverse course

Donald Trump has repeatedly stated his commitment to natural gas and oil and his desire to reduce U.S. reliance on foreign oil. In my view, it is clear that he will do everything he can to reverse the Obama administration's policies on national energy. He will seek to reestablish those canceled oil and gas leases.