Obama dares Republicans to take legal action: Should Republicans sue President Obama over his use of executive action?

• No, I don't believe they should.

While I don't agree with what President Obama did I don't think the republicans should do this. I feel like the president is purposely goading the republicans into doing this because he knows it would waste taxpayer dollars and make then lose even more voters for the next presidential election.

• No, the U.S. political system is designed to prevent the abuse of power.

No, Republicans should not sue President Obama over his use of executive action. Political polls assert that politics in the United States have been polarized to an extreme degree since President Obama first took office; the Republican party had disagreed with almost every decision he has made as President. However, the U.S. political system consists of three branches: the legislative, the executive, and the judicial. The system was designed to prevent any one branch from exerting too much power. It is my belief that though the Republican party is dramatically opposed to President Obama's actions, those disagreements are due to radical political polarization and not abuse of power on the part of President Obama. Any lawsuit to that effect would be a frivolous waste of time, attention and money.

• Presidents ability to his authorities

I dont think the republican party should sue, due to the fact that Obama has the authority to make the choice that he did. I know everyone may not agree with his choice but there is no law against not agreeing. If anything the Republican party should focus on other issues besides what he did. It is already over with and it is time to move on.

• No, Obama's use of executive action has been reasonable and necessary.

Obama's use of executive action has been legal. He primarily used it because Congress is so strongly divided that they are unwilling to move forward on necessary actions. Obama used the powers given to him by the United States of America to stimulate the economy and keep our country functioning. A Republican lawsuit will simply waste taxpayer money and further divide the government along party lines.

• I say no

While I have no lost love for President Obama, suing President Obama is a bad idea for the Republican Party. Looking merely from a Republican standpoint, the results could be disasterous. Voters viewing the Republican Party as radical would be validated and the Republicans chances of winning the Senate may be diminished.