• This is the media doing what it usually does.

Barack Obama is most certainly not cheating on his wife in any way. No marriage is perfect and no marriage will exist without arguments and disagreements, but Barack and Michelle are great people, who are incapable of such things the media claims. I do not know the president personally, but I know that he would not cheat on his wife. Period. There is no proof whatsoever and this is likely propaganda designed to turn the people against the president so that the Republicans can win the White House in 2016.

• I say he is cheating on his wife.

I think he is because other websites are saying that he is gay and there are a lot of these websites. Also there are a lot of people claiming it too. This is why I'm siding with the people who say he is cheating on his wife with a guy or women.

• Occam's razor says yes!

Not too many dudes take "selfies" with women for non-flirtatious reasons. There is a reason the two go on separate vacations and perhaps a reason Michelle refers to herself as a single mother. I don't condone cheating, but can see where Mr. Obama is coming from. The woman emasculates him at every opportunity (i.E. Announcing on live television that she tells him what to eat, when to shower, when to pick his clothes, etc). She made Obama swap seats after he took that infamous selfie with another woman. That's gotta be frustrating.

Logical-Master says2014-01-15T00:05:36.067
Pretty sure he is.
WilliamsP says2014-01-15T00:07:11.423
He is most certainly not.
MadeinAmerica1999 says2014-01-15T01:23:29.320
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-obama-divorce-bombshell
Logical-Master says2014-01-15T05:39:52.550
I dunno about that. Not too many dudes take "selfies" with women for non-flirtatious reasons. There is a reason the two go on separate vacations and perhaps a reason Michelle refers to herself as a single mother.
SweetTea says2014-01-15T10:20:41.507
Michelle's problem -- not mine!
WilliamsP says2014-01-15T12:40:50.987
I did my research even before I made this question. He did most certainly not cheat on his wife.