Obama on Between Two Ferns: Is comedy an appropriate medium for the President of the United States to present his or her message?

• Yes It Is

I believe comedy is an appropriate medium for the President of the United States to present his message. I think the president should interact with people from across the country in varying different ways. This piece will reach more people than some of the other common formats. The president should utilize as many different mediums as he can.

• Obama on Between Two Ferns

Comedy is an appropriate medium for the President of the United States to present his or her message
    I think that it gets the point across to people that may not want to sit there an listen to all the mumbo jumbo it makes it more interesting so light humor is nice.

• It speaks to the people.

Yes, comedy is an appropriate medium for the President of the United States to present his or her message, because comedy is something that we will pay attention to. The President should speak to us where we are found. One thing that we like to do is to watch comedy.

• Obama and Comedy

In my opinion, it is not very appropriate for the president of the United States to be hanging out with actors and other involved in the comedy agency. I believe that the president has many more important issues to be dealing with. It is nice to get involved in comedy once in a while, but not for the president of the United States. It is not appropriate because he has other issues to face.