Obama risks angering 1.3 billion Chinese people by meeting the Dalai Lama, warns Beijing: Should Obama not meet the Dalai Lama because of China's concerns?

• Obama's meeting with the Dalai Lama is of incredible importance

The Chinese are angry that President Obama is planning to meet with Tibetan Buddhist religious leader the Dalai Lama. However, the President should meet with him anyway. It is critically important for the President to send a message of tolerance and understanding, and meeting with leaders of all faith traditions supports this message.

• Who died and made them God??

While it may not be a popular phrase, that was my first thought when I read the headline. What concern is it that any nation's leader meets with another public figure? I'm sure there is more behind the scenes that the general public isn't aware of, but frankly this is like a juvenile schoolyard argument. "I'm mad at you for talking to Janey!"

• No, keep the meeting

Obama cannot kowtow to China, who cares what the Chinese people get mad about? It is of no business of theirs who OUR President meets with or does not meet with. They need to get back to work in the factories and mind their own damn business. They should clean their air also.

• No, it only angers a few Chinese inside the government.

However I doubt that 1.3 billion will be angered since I have a feeling Chinese news agencies won't really mention much about it inside the country. It only angers a few Chinese inside the government. I really don't think one mouth-piece speaks for 1.3 billion people. Most won't care. This is like saying 100% of the american population supported the Iraq war and 300 million people will be upset from protests in the EU.