• Obamacare is good for America.

I believe that the Affordable Care Act is a good thing for
    America. I have heard some people say
    that “Obamacare” is the worst thing that ever happened to America. That is preposterous. Everyone knows that the worst things that
    ever happened to America were slavery and the formation of the Republican Party.

• Obamacare is good for America.

In the end Obamacare will be good for the American economy.It provides ways for many Americans to get insurance that are not now insured.Before many Americans were forced to go the emergency room if they had any sort of issue of the medical variety but they are now able to use their insurance to go to
    the doctor of their choice.

• The ACA is a good thing.

The affordable care act is definitely a step in the right direction for the healthcare industry. I truly believe that it is a better system than the one we had in place before it. It is not perfect but it something further along than it had been before. So, yes, I support it.

• Obamacare provides health care for everyone

Yes, I believe that Obamacare is good. The plan is to provide every American health care. When people have heath care, they are more likely to visit the doctor and catch health issues before they become major or life threatening expensive issues. Other countries, such as Canada, provides health care for their people and this has been very successful; it should do the same for the United States.

• It is horrorible!

He has destroyed tons of peoples own health care plans that they liked! He does not know what we want or need! Obama can't even pay the right people to make it work! It would be nice if America still had their choices. Anything forced is not good for people!

• It is horrorible!

• He is neither

Obama is not really bad, but he definitely is not good. At first I liked him. I thought he was good for this country. He seemed to represent the people better, being both black and white and also having ties to other races. He seemed to know what people wanted. But since he has been president, he has not lived up to what he promised. And that is what he will be remembered for.

• No, it is socialized medicine.

No, Obamacare is not good, because it decreases health services for everyone. Obamacare controls what health services people can get, and what they cannot. It reduced some preventative services as soon as it went into effect. Employers can not afford to offer health care to their employees any longer, and they are reducing employee hours so that they do not have to provide it. Obamacare is not good.

• Bad bad bad!!!!!

I hate Obamacare so much. I don't think I've ever hated anything else in my life with more passion than I hate obamacare. We make too much to qualify for any type of free or low cost coverage, but not enough to afford the ridiculously high priced "affordable" premiums offered on the site. We are stuck in the middle, suffering. Before this, I qualified for pregnancy medical, which was all I ever needed. Now that doesn't exist anymore. We are a young healthy couple and would rather pay the penalty than to buy into this Obamacare crap. Some of us in the lower-middle class might be forced to choose between a car or health insurance plan. With the latter, they'd have to walk to their appointments...Or take the bus if there is one in the area. Good luck! Dumb Americans who voted for Obama. Makes me want to move to another country...Or is that his goal??