Obamacare premiums spike: Will this impact Clinton's chance to win the election?

• Yes, some votes will be lost over this.

Yes, I feel that a spike in Obamacare premiums will result in Clinton losing some votes, even though she will likely still win. I don't think it will result in her losing the election, only in her losing some votes. People are tired of prices going up, but it is not the government that's causing this. Insurance companies and medical facilities need to stop increasing prices.

• No, the spike in Obamacare premiums will not impact Clinton's chance to win the election.

No, the spike in Obamacare premiums will not impact Clinton's chance to win the election. This is an issue that can be resolved while she's in office. It would also be a lot more effective if the bonehead states that refuse to use the marketplace would accept it and make it easier for their constitutents to get healthcare.

• I don't think the spike in Obamacare will affect Clinton's chances of winning.

The spike in Obamacare we are seeing is isolated and should not affect Clinton's run for president. She has explained her plan to improve Obamacare and her efforts to continue affordable healthcare for all citizens. Many of the complaints of Obamacare recently are exaggerated by the Republican party in their efforts to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act.

• Too much else to distract

This election, for better or for worse, has been one of the most controversial elections ever, from the primaries right through to the final debates. Whilst the Obamacare premiums may affect the way a small number of voters vote, I believe that there is enough evidence, slander and gossip out there that many Americans have already made up their minds.