Obamacare site hacked but nothing taken, HHS says: Would you, providing you had the knowledge and know how, hack a site just to see if you could?

• No. I would not hack a site just to see if I could

If I knew how to hack, I wouldn't go around hacking websites for the fun of it. That's like going around shooting a gun for fun and no reason just because I'm able to pull the trigger or doing drugs because someone is offering it to me. It's illegal for a reason.

• Yes, hacking sites allows for increased internet security

Yes, hacking a site, without the intention of taking anything can, be a valuable tool in increasing internet security. With the growing number of security breaches reported in the news, I believe it is important for "white hat" hackers to test security flaws in computer systems. By finding these holes in the system first it can better our chances to prevent criminal hackers from doing real harm.

• Yes, I think if I was a hacker I would enjoy the challenge

Yes, I would hack a site just to see if I could. Not all hackers are malicious, some use their abilities for good and some just like the challenge to their skill set to see if they can take down big websites. I imagine if I was a hacker, hacking into Obamacare would prove to be quite the challenge and something I could brag about to my hacker friends.

• Even if I knew how, I would not hack a website.

EVan if I knew how to, I would not hack a website. I believe that websites are property, just like physical property we see around us. Therefore, hacking a website would be at the very least unlawful entry onto either a private citizen's or the government's property. I am not interested in the consequence of such a transgression