Obama's transformation Now I say friend but before...

Asked by: Lookingatissues
  • Barack Obama ,Now he says to the republicans, can't we work together

Obama..... To republicans, Can't we all be friends
    November 20Th.2016..... Headlines....
    "Obama, all of a sudden, after this election, has changed his tone and message. "
    President Obama, all of a sudden, since the election of Republican Donald trump, has became the paragon of congeniality and moderation when talking about how the political parties should get along. Compromise and bi-partisan agreement now is the constant message that President Obama is delivering. What has brought about this transformation in Obama's attitude that we have just recently been witnessing. Is this the same Barack H. Obama who once advised democrats, President Obama.....About republicans: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
    A: "Yes. Obama made those remarks at a fundraiser in Philadelphia during the 2008 presidential campaign."FactCheck.Org
    http://www.Factcheck.Org/http://www.Factcheck.Org/

Does this sound like the same sweet voice of reason and accommodation that Barack H. Obama is now advocating since Donald Trump won the presidential election.
    Another time Obama as Democrat party president indicated strongly that he didn't have to accommodate the republicans , to paraphrase Obama," there was an election, and I won..."
    "....A meeting at the White House just three days after the inauguration, when the new president....Obama.... Gathered congressional leaders of both parties to discuss his proposed economic stimulus. House Republican Whip Eric Cantor gave President Obama a list of modest proposals for the bill. .....Obama said he would consider the GOP ideas, but told the assembled Republicans that "elections have consequences" and "I won."
    http://www.Washingtonpost.Com
    roots of Obama's
    demise
    Barack Obama once said regarding his going it alone without the republicans.
    " I've got a pen and I've got a phone, Obama said Tuesday as he convened his first Cabinet meeting of the year."
    Obama continued: "And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward..."
    Author unknown
    Which Barack Obama is the real Barack Obama, the Obama we're seeing now after the elections or the old , "there was an election and I won.." Obama.
    Isn't Obama really like Franklin D. Roosevelt who once said of himself,
    "You know, I'm a juggler," he would say, "and I never let my right hand know what my left hand does. I am perfectly willing to mislead and tell untruths...." Donald Trump had best be weary of his new found, transformed friend, words can be deceiving.

• It is what it is.

He's not Donald's friend. Obama is being cordial to him because it's his job to peacefully transfer power to his successor, and he does not want to set a precedent in which the winner of election isn't treated legitimately.

It's the same reason why women who work at coffee shops are nice to guys who are flirting with them. They're just doing their job.