On September 26, Congress overrode President Obama's veto of the 9/11 Bill by votes of 97-1 and 348-77. Do you believe the bill is necessary?

Asked by: mnitkowski35
  • Americans Are Stupid

According to the National Science Foundation one in five Americans insist the sun revolves around the earth. While as few as 7% have approved of their own government, a consistent 60% insist the government and mass media they call evil lie to them for their own protection. Every study I know of agrees that the only thing that matters in elections is who spends more money on advertising and twenty year study Princeton university concluded no matter who was elected only the top 10% of the wealthiest ever got anything they wanted.

Doing a little research of my own for over ten years I discovered at least half the people I spoke to were highly suspicious of the common dictionary and preferred to make up their own definitions for words with almost none of them even being aware that the dictionary merely contains popular definitions. I also discovered that not a single one, not even academics, knew the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy.

• This is just stupid

What are they gonna do? Sue the country for what some random people from that country did? Well then by that logic american would get THOUSANDS of law suits from iraq because of the thousands of innocent civilians that died.

This is just typical america thinking it's better then the others ''we're better so we should sue them for what they did to amazing murica'' no, stop being stupid, this just ridiculous and shows the lack of intelligence