On the whole, is the membership of Debate.org primarly made up of libertarians?

Asked by: PurpleDrink
  • I don't think so.

I could be wrong, but from what I have seen here on Debate.org, there are a wide variety of views represented here. I have seen lots of people I agree with and lots of people I do not agree with. I have seen people from all over the political spectrum here.

• I don't think so.

I could be wrong, but from what I have seen here on Debate.Org, there are a wide variety of views represented here. I have seen lots of people I agree with and lots of people I do not agree with. I have seen people from all over the political spectrum here.

• I don't think so

I have been a part of the site for a while now and I do not think that the members of Debate.org are libertarians. You can read the posts on the site and tell that the site has a nice variety of people with very different opinions. Yes, there are libertarians, but the aren't the majority.