One of Secretary Clinton’s top nuclear security advisers was a high-frequency trader. Can she be trusted to make appointments?

• Yes, Hilary Clinton can be trusted to make appointments

Yes, Hilary Clinton can be trusted to make appointments even though one of her top nuclear security advisers was a high-frequency trader. Hilary Clinton can be trusted to make appointments just as much as any other presidential candidate. Sometimes the people that are chosen may do something wrong because they are their own people. This does not make Clinton less qualified to choose. I believe that this discussion is based in part in the fact that she is a woman.

• Clinton can be trusted to make appointments

Hillary Clinton can be trusted to make high level appointments. One of her top nuclear security advisers was a high frequency trader, but that does not mean she will be unduly influenced by him. Claims about her dishonesty always come from her political enemies. She has been in politics a long time and has sufficient knowledge of the key issues.

• Yes, Hillary Clinton can be trusted.

I feel that every politician is face with tough decisions. I do feel that her choice for the security advisor was a mistake. However, I am positive that she is experienced enough to get the job done. I think that she gets a bad rep because she is a woman and people are looking for reasons to exploit her. I trust her decisions.

• No, Hillary Clinton can not be trusted to make appointments.

Hillary Clinton can not be trusted to make serious, high-level appointments if elected president. While serving as secretary of state, Clinton often made appointments based on political favors, not qualifications. This is a pattern that Clinton has done for many years. In short, Hillary Clinton is not likely to make appointments as president that are based on the appointee's qualifications; but rather his political connections.