Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Could you wait around to find out your loved one's fate?

• Yes I could wait.

While it would probably be the most difficult thing i would have had to do in my life to that point, of course I would wait by to learn the fate of my loved one. It is a tragic scenario that I could not even imagine hover hundred of family members of the victims are living that nightmare as we speak.

• Yes, there is not another choice.

What other choice is there but to wait around to find out a loved one's fate? Causing a scene or demanding to know information only causes more chaos in what is already a highly stressful situation for all involved. In a situation where so many people have been injured or killed, it is necessary to be patient, no matter how hard that might be.

• I wouldn't leave until I knew

I would wait around until I knew the fate of my loved one. Not knowing would be the worst possible feeling. I would stand around at whatever location I deemed necessary until someone gave me an answer. Imagine trying to do anything else at all without knowing if your loved one had been killed, injured, or something else.

• Yes. a person could wait around to find out the fate of his or her loved one.

Yes. a person could wait around to find out the fate of his or her loved one. Even though this is one of the hardest things that a person would ever have to do, it would be impossible for a person to go anywhere until he or she knew the fate of his or her loved one.