Orlando Nightclub shooting: Is the term Domestic Terrorist correct in this act of terrorism?

• Yes, the Orlando Nightclub Shooting was Domestic Terrorism.

Yes, Domestic Terrorist is the correct term to describe the Orlando Nightclub shooting. Terrorism is the use of violence or threats to coerce. This act specifically targeted the gay community. While ISIS has taken credit for the attack, the shooter, Omar Mateen, was a US citizen, making this a domestic issue.

• Yes I do belive the term is correct.

While I personally do not think their is much of a difference between foreign and domestic terror, I do believe officials made the right call in labeling this an incident of domestic terror. The main reason being it that it involved a US citizen who live and world inside the United States.

• Yes, I believe that the term domestic terrorist is the correct term in this act of terrorism.

Yes, I believe that the term domestic terrorist is the correct term in this act of terrorism because the Orlando killer Omar Mateen is an American citizen. Although he dialed 911 and pledge allegiance to ISIS before committing the massacre, authorities are yet to prove that he had any direct contact with the terrorist organization.

• Yes, i think that the term domestic terrorist is the correct term for this act of terrorism.

Yes, i think that the term domestic terrorist is the correct term for this act of terrorism because the Orlando killer Omar Mateen is an American citizen and authorities are yet to prove that he had any direct contact with the Islamic State. Although Mateen dialed 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS before committing the massacre, i think that domestic terrorist is still the correct term for this situation.