• Yes, Iowa could beat Florida

Yes, I agree that Iowa State has a better chance of beating Florida state in the 2016 Outback Bowl. Iowa's offense really isn't much compared to Florida's offense but, Iowa's defense trumps Florida's defense immensely. That alone can give Iowa State a big upper hand and help them take home the win.

• Iowa takes it

I think Iowa will outlast Florida in a close game at the Outback Bowl. Iowa's defense has been big against better teams, and Florida's QB seems to have lost a bit of his game. Also, Florida is pretty injury riddled, although many players could be back in time for the game. If Iowa's defense can stop Florida's RB, I don't think the Florida offense will develop like it should and Iowa will control the game. If Florida's RB gets it going, Iowa's defensive backs need to step up and I believe that they do in a shootout.

• No, I don`t think so.

Florida has been successful for so many years because they focus on their basics. These are the same basics that football players in pee wee programs work on. They work on throwing and catching, hitting, agility and their physical skills. Iowa makes the most of what they have but they don't spend enough time training basic skills.

• Florida is too strong.