Over the last six months, have you had an online shopping experience with Amazon?

• Yes, I have shopped on Amazon in the last six months.

Yes, I have shopped at Amazon in the last six months. I usually purchase from third-party vendors through this website and have had good experiences with these sellers. I like the way that the tracking information is available in the orders section so I can track my shipments. The invoices are all in one location so it makes accounting for taxes easier. Over the last six months, I have purchased 20 orders through Amazon's website.

• Have Not Shopped at Amazon

I have not ever had an online shopping experience with Amazon ever let alone within the last six months. Currently, I am a bit iffy on the use of the Internet to purchase items. As such I use physical brick and mortar stores and until I get shafted at one of those will consider changing to online shopping.

GWL-CPA says2013-12-21T05:00:26.533
It looks like DDO has stopped posting the name "Anonymous" for all non-members who post at this site to hide the facts that these opinion stats are worthless be cause Anonymous people can post hundreds of times to same question.

Which in most cases makes the results on these opinion questions worthless.