Paid staffers were on hand to cheer for Trump at his press conference. Will his presidency fall due to his massive ego?

• He can't handle the attention

Donald Trump craves attention, but in the end it will be his downfall because the world stage is more than he can handle. He needed paid staffers to feed his ego and make sure he got some cheers, and a president can't always have that. He acted like a child, again, and it will affect his career.

• Yes, his ego and other traits will make this a failed presidency.

Trump's ego is a huge factor in what will likely be one of the worst presidencies ever. He only thinks of himself and his image, which is the total opposite of what we need in our leader. He has no control over his mouth and has no clue how to act in a presidential way.

• Yes, I believe his presidency will fail.

Trump comes to press conferences with pages of blank notes and now, apparently, he pays people to applaud for him. I wonder what the job requirements are for that. He is a sad, sad man and an embarrassment to our nation. I hope his supporters wake up and smell the lunacy soon.

• Paid staffers were on hand to cheer for Trump at his press conference - so what?

Paid staffers were on hand to cheer for Trump at his press conference. To that I say, so what? Talk about creating a story where none exists. Did anyone expect Trump staffers to NOT be present? Really, this anti-Trump narrative emanating from the press is completely out of control. Perhaps the press should do its job and report real news.